[TYPO3-dam] DAM / templavoila / FCE

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Thu Nov 13 18:09:22 CET 2008

Hi Francois,

yes - I know and tried the dam_tv_connector which is realy helpfull
(besides the easy to fix bug in user_dam_tv_connector ;)) but christian
points to a known problem as: "This extension is not compatible with
content containers including several elements holding DAM elements. This
is caused by the way DAM and TV are organizing their data."

DAM uses the core feature of MM_match_fields to store an identifyer,
normaly (not using templavoila) telling which field in the record points
to the MM record in tx_dam_mm_ref.

The FCE of course may have n entries of such a field and only the last
one will be stored. If the form is rendered again, all fields hold the
same value.

gRTz
pekue

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/dam_tv_connector/0.0.12/view/1/4/