[TYPO3-dam] New extension "damlightbox" - sounds interessting?

Torsten Schrade schradt at uni-mainz.de
Thu Mar 27 08:15:16 CET 2008

Morning Ron,

>>> renderedcontent = RECORDS
>>>  renderedcontent {
>>>    tables = tt_content
>>>    source = 140
>>>  }

> many occasions.
> 2) often the uid is not fixed, cause content elements are loaded through
> an extension that selects a content element according for display.

Please give me some more details on how this technique is used in
practice. With an +ext on the page? With insert records CE? With what
extension? I think it's best that I try to reproduce the settings that
cause this bug otherwise we will guess endlessly ;)

> - the only drawback with all this watermarks through GIFBUILDER is that
> it decreases the image quality dramatically.

Have you tried to set "[GFX][jpg_quality] = 100" in the install tool?

Greetings, Torsten