[TYPO3-dam] New extension "damlightbox" - sounds interessting?

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 27 10:49:31 CET 2008

Hi Torsten,

> Please give me some more details on how this technique is used in
> practice. With an +ext on the page? With insert records CE? With what
> extension? I think it's best that I try to reproduce the settings that
> cause this bug otherwise we will guess endlessly ;)

The error is very easy to reproduce. Whenever you display a content
element via TypoScript:
[code]
lib.footer = RECORDS
lib.footer {
    tables = tt_content
    source = 140
}
[/code]
The above example shows the content element 140 in the footer of my
TemplaVoila template. But this is not a TemplaVoila specific problem. It
occurs similar with classical templates.

By the way, how do you set the <title>-tag in the opening lightbox:
http://www.regionalgeschichte.net/rheinhessen/region/orte/orte-b/bingen/sehenswuerdigkeiten/st-martin/feeds/fotostrecke/7783/0.html
I tried:
[code]
damlightbox.headerData = COA
damlightbox.headerData.100 = TEXT
damlightbox.headerData.100 {
     value.cObject < temp.getDAMvalues
     value.cObject.cObject.value =
TSFE:register|tx_damlightbox|metaData|{register:currentImg}|copyright
     value.data = TSFE:register|tx_damlightbox|metaData|0|copyright
     wrap = <title>|</title>
}
[/code]
but it didn't work.

Why do you set:
damlightbox.config.no_cache = 1
- is caching bad for damlightbox?

I would suggest to include the realUrl settings as example in the manual
of the next version:
[code]
         'fixedPostVars' => array (
             '_DEFAULT' => array(
                # ....
                # damlightbox
                '2' => array(
                	    'GETvar' => 'type',
                	    'valueMap' => array(
                	        'imageview' => 313,
                	    ),
                	    'noMatch' => 'bypass',
                ),
                '3' => array(
                	    'GETvar' => 'content',
                ),
                '4' => array(
                	    'GETvar' => 'img',
                ),
             ),
         ),
[/code]

I would offer to extend the manual for the next version with some
examples and further explanation.

greetings

Ron