[TYPO3-dam] mm_dam_filelist Category error

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Mar 12 23:56:45 CET 2008

Hi Kim,
Kim Schilling/DDS schrieb:
> Im new to the DAM extension and are having troubles with selecting
> documents by categori using the mm_dam_filelist extension (plugin).
Can you please write down what doesn't seem to work with the category
selection? What do you expect on the page and what does happen?

> Is the problem im experiencing the problem mentioned the descripion of
> mm_dam_filelist on http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Dam: ?
We need more information to answer on this question.

> If the category selection error is a know bug - can any of you people on
> the list the advise me to use another extension for categoribased viewing
> of the content in DAM.
Can you please contact the extension author of mm_dam_filelist?

If it turns out to be a dam problem please create a bug report on
bugs.typo3.org or leave a comment here. Thanks.

Greetings,
Andreas