[TYPO3-dam] next DAM version?

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Thu Mar 13 21:47:49 CET 2008

Ron,

Here you may find what Andreas is referring to:

packaged:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Dam#Install_the_latest_nightly_snapshot_version
Install the latest nightly snapshot version
A clever script is running on the svn site that generates nightly
'snapshots' of all the projects. You can get the nightly snaps hiere:
http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/

or via SVN see instructions:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Dam#Install_the_.27cutting_edge.27_svn_head_version

regards georg