[TYPO3-dam] showMultiAction (Batch edit options) gone?

Christian Ruppert typo3lists at cruppert.de
Tue Jun 24 14:08:07 CEST 2008

Hello,
I discovered a strange behaviour of an "old" and a "new" dam version.
The "batch edit options" like moving files is gone...

First I thought I overlooked some configuration option, but in my
version (changelog till 2007-11-28	Michiel Roos) are several variables
dealing with this option, like showMultiAction...

Now, in the new release (2008-01-04  Michiel Roos) I cant even find the
variable. Was it renamed, removed or am I missing some point (perhaps it
was part of some "add-on")

Any help or hint would be appreciated.

Christian