[TYPO3-dam] IPTC/EXIF indexing - cc_metaexif

Benjamin Fischer mailbox at typedown.com
Fri Jun 20 11:11:49 CEST 2008

Hello @ DAM List,

I am currently testing the latest nightly build of DAM which seems to
be very promising and stable at least these parts that I have seen.

Unfortunately I miss the ability to index the metadata inside files
like IPTC/XMP etc. I can remember that this has already worked in
earlier versions of the DAM in combination with cc_metaexif but the
last version 1.0.3 in the TER does not seem to work with the current
DAM development version. I followed this thread from May http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-dam/2008-May/001775.html
  and understand that there must be a newer version formerly
distributed on René's typo3lab. I cannot find this version in TER or
typo3xdev and the typo3lab is no more.

Does anybody know more about the future development of this extension
as it seems irreplaceable for file indexing in DAM? Does anyone have a
working version of cc_metaexif that he can send me?

Thank you for your help,

Best Regards, Benjamin

--

Benjamin Fischer | Dipl.-Des.