[TYPO3-dam] external files in DAM

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Fri Dec 12 18:09:31 CET 2008

thanks dan

well.. i meant external files accessed via URI like http:///www.mediawebsite.com/fileadmin/hugefile.zip

so to keep a DAM record with category, filetype, data, copyright etc, but the file is accessed with external URL

right now it's not possible to create a DAM record by hand!
(and if i could, say via phpmyadmin or custom ext) i don't know it it would work

do you think it coudl be an interesting feature?