[TYPO3-dam] no <media> tag in RTE

Völker Stefan t3 at nyxos.de
Thu Dec 11 10:01:48 CET 2008

Good morning!

I am using today's trunk of DAM 1.1 and TYPO3 4.2.3 with RTE htmlarea
1.7.7

I deactivated DAM-usage in RTE's EM settings, and activated RTE-usage
in DAM's EM settings.

But if i link to a file, there is no reference created, and i can find
no <media> tag.

I do use followin paget TSconfig:

## Add txdam_media to RTE processing rules
RTE.default.proc.overruleMode = ts_css,txdam_media

## Use same RTE processing rules in FE
RTE.default.FE.proc.overruleMode = ts_css,txdam_media

## RTE processing rules for bodytext column of tt_content table
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.overruleMode = ts_css,txdam_media
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.types.text.proc.overruleMode =
ts_css,txdam_media
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.types.textpic.proc.overruleMode =
ts_css,txdam_media

Can anybody please help me?

Thank you,

Stefan.