[TYPO3-dam] Jobs #4 - TSconfig options

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Sat Nov 25 10:45:52 CET 2006

In the next days I will implement TSconfig options all over the place.

The main idea is to make it possible to deactivate functions which might not
be neded for all users. Other options might configure values like the maximum
amount of items to be listed, and so on.

It would be good to go through the list of default options of other modules
like web>list or file>list to check which options can be implemented here
too.

Soo there are two jobs you can help me:

1. go through other modules TSconfig options and search for options that
should be implemented in dam too (would be good to have the link to the
manual on typo3.org)

2. tell me what other options are needed

Have a nice day
René

--
COLORCUBE