[TYPO3-dam] Status of DAM developement?

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Fri Nov 10 16:11:49 CET 2006

Hi everybody

The DAM development is going on and a 1.1 release is scheduled for second week
of december. A new alpha version will come next week, which is already going
to be tested in current projects. This for short.

In the meantime there were bugfix releases and alpha versions of the 1.1
release as you might remember.

As you can imagine I have to earn money as everybody, which means I can not
work full time on DAM development for free. It seems that's what some people
expect.
So I'm doing DAM development releated to real projects or work together with
people who sponsor me. Those people are in fact more involved in DAM
development. Those people have ideas, wishes, suggestions and give feedback.
So easy. Any other real help or code contributions (which was promised
already) never happened.

BTW: There's a bugtrucker. Don't use any wiki for that. Feel free to put
feature requests in a wiki if you like.

Hope this helps.

René

--