[TYPO3-dam] Status of DAM developement?

Héctor Ordóñez Taboada ordonhez_taboada_hector at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 12:09:56 CET 2006

Hi all!

>From my point of view, as a just started typo3 user/developer, I think that
if more developers are needed, then for starters there should be more help
and documentation available so the learning time is shorter and the time can
be shared between obligatons and contributions, otherwise obligations will
consume all the time.
About the documentation, I miss class and data flow diagrams, that could
help to understand how classes are related and "the way" that data follows
from one place to another. I don't know if somewhere these things exist but
I haven't found them although I have looked for it quite comprehensively.
I don't know what you think about it, this is just my opinion.
Have a nice day,

Héctor.