[TYPO3-dam] Status of DAM developement?

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Fri Nov 10 15:27:37 CET 2006

Daniel Thomas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
>>> Karl-Ernst Kiel wrote:
>> [...]
>>> If I am correct no-one has heard anything from Rene after
>
>>> trying to contact him.
>>
>> I've heard rumors on the streets of Hannover that Rene is still working
>> on DAM fixing bugs...
>>
>> but, as said, just a rumor. ;(
>
> I heard rumors, too.
> As I heard them from Rene himself when I met him yesterday my feeling is
> that they are rather reliable.

Hi Daniel,

What is going on? Why are you the only one able to speak to Rene? Are
you his spokesperson? Because Rene did not speak out i am doing some
work in trying to get together people who can finish (a stage of) DAM.
Not that I am succeeding, but I thought this is necessary and it is
important enough to put some effort into. All evidence pointed towards
DAM NOT going to be finished in anyway or anyway soon.

I think it is very impolite and rude what is going on here.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation