[TYPO3-dam] Status of DAM developement?

Daniel Thomas dt at dpool.net
Fri Nov 10 11:19:42 CET 2006

Hi all,

> Hi,
>
> ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
>> Karl-Ernst Kiel wrote:
> [...]
>> If I am correct no-one has heard anything from Rene after

>> trying to contact him.
>
> I've heard rumors on the streets of Hannover that Rene is still
> working
> on DAM fixing bugs...
>
> but, as said, just a rumor. ;(

I heard rumors, too.
As I heard them from Rene himself when I met him yesterday my feeling
is that they are rather reliable.
Despite the fact that Rene probably needs new public and investor
relations strategy I am quite confident about a Version 1.1 within
the next few weeks - latest at the end of the year.

I am pretty sure that the new version will address the known issues
from the bugtracker.
On my count this morning there are 19 open bugs.
It may however be that the some of them are already addressed in the
currently available version.

Best regards

Daniel