[TYPO3-dam] FE DAM download links from categories

Harald Jung papaya74 at web.de
Fri Jul 7 13:57:15 CEST 2006

Hi Nico,

DAM_downloads is your friend !

"no files found" indicates that you might haven't build categories in
the Media_DAM yet.  You HAVE to do this, to display content in the FE.

After creating categories:

- select your media files an add them to a category.
- AND copy the following into the "TypoScript Setup code" of your template:

---------CODE----------

#DAM Downloads
plugin.tx_damdownloads_pi1 {
         pid = 1
         imgTypes = jpg, jpeg, gif, tif, png, pdf
         template = EXT:dam_downloads/pi1/template.tmpl
     }

==> "PID = 1"  MUST match to your "Media"-SYS-Folder !!!!

If you have further questions, please consult the documentation ;-)
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/dam_downloads/1.1.0/view/toc/0/

Best Regards,

Harry