[TYPO3-dam] FE DAM download links from categories

Nico Potvin nico.potvin at kandesign.com
Fri Jul 7 14:22:45 CEST 2006

Thanks,

the extra typo code did the trick!

do you have any idea how i can use the collect box for the downloads
and download them via zip?

Im not so familiar with typoscript, because i am just starting with
typo3, and i am getting there... slowly...

I consulted the documentation, but the only problem was that there
is'nt much to read. It just says FAQ under the most sections..

thanks anyway..

greets

nico