[TYPO3-dam] Problem - "The current selection doesn't give a result. No records found."

Sacha Vorbeck info at unlimited-vision.net
Mon Feb 20 20:18:45 CET 2006

Hello Michel,

> By the way, do you know how I can get this "Content/DAM reference usage"
> functionnality to work?
> I have one image used in many places on my website, and in the case of a
> change in this image, I want all my contents using the image to be
> updated. I think this "dam_ttcontent" was a solution to my pb, true? How
> does it work?

well basically you just need to install it together with
css_styled_content and then you`ll get a DAM media field in the content
elements image and text w/image (selectable).

It replaces the image-tag part of the TCA but doesn`t work properly. It
won`t output alt/title tags and also mess up the output of
cron_cssstyledimgtext. At least when you use dam_ttcontent 0.1.0
together with cron_cssstyledimgtext 0.4.1. So you should regard it
rather as a proof of concept or basis to start from (and that`s really
OK as it is marked experimental!).

--
Ciao,
  Sacha