[TYPO3-dam] Status

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Sat Feb 25 01:17:59 CET 2006

Hi

I want to give you a short overview about the DAM development progress.

The last weeks I worked mainly on core related things that are needed for DAM.
Nevertheless all that features are usable for other extensions too.

DAM got some enhancements too and like always a bunch of (smaller) bugfixes.
The very much wanted feature is support for multiple languages. After some
struggeling it's nearly finished. I'll publish a new snapshot on monday and
give you are more detailed overview what has changed then.

Have a nice weekend
René

--
COLORCUBE