[TYPO3-dam] Problem - "The current selection doesn't give a result. No records found."

Michel LEFRANC michel at media-variations.com
Mon Feb 20 14:43:13 CET 2006

Thanks Peter,
I knew it was kind of a stupid/newbie question ;-)
It's getting better: The "Media | List" works OK now.
But I still get the "The current selection doesn't give a result. No
records found." message in the "Media | Info" module...
Any idea why?

By the way, do you know how I can get this "Content/DAM reference usage"
functionnality to work?
I have one image used in many places on my website, and in the case of a
change in this image, I want all my contents using the image to be
updated. I think this "dam_ttcontent" was a solution to my pb, true? How
does it work?

Thanks for your help,
Michel