[TYPO3-dam] Bugfix release dam 1.0.1

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Tue Apr 11 20:58:37 CEST 2006

Hi René,

> What about that ...
> $refTable = $conf['refTable'] ? $conf['refTable'] : 'tt_content';
> $damFiles = tx_dam_db::getReferencedFiles($refTable, $this->cObj->data['uid'],
> $refField);
>
> I will include that in next release if you agree.

Allready did that, that's why I suggested it :-) But I think a check against TCA should be done in order to prevent error-messages? like:

----
$refTable = ($conf['refTable'] && is_array($GLOBALS['TCA'][$conf['refTable']])) ? $conf['refTable'] : 'tt_content';
----

Btw. is class.tx_dam_tsfe.php going to be the FE-API or class_tx_dam_media.php? Is there any further FE-API yet - like for processing selections? Or do I have to use f.e. the functions from class.tx_dam_selection.php (trying to avoid the BE functions)? I would have some more questions about manipulating DAM from the FE. Is it ok if I write you a mail?

>>What do you think? Should I report it as "bug"/featurerequest to
>>www.wouldbenice.org? :)
>
> I didn't know that domain :-)

The domain was Roberts idea. He asked if somebody would like to register it and forward it to the bugtracker. I read that and had to do it immediately ;-)
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch