[TYPO3-dam] Bugfix release dam 1.0.1

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Tue Apr 11 22:47:51 CEST 2006

Am Dienstag, 11. April 2006 20:58 schrieb Franz Koch:
> Allready did that, that's why I suggested it :-) But I think a check
> against TCA should be done in order to prevent error-messages? like:
>
> ----
> $refTable = ($conf['refTable'] &&
> is_array($GLOBALS['TCA'][$conf['refTable']])) ? $conf['refTable'] :
> 'tt_content'; ----

Will add that.

> Btw. is class.tx_dam_tsfe.php going to be the FE-API or

No, this only hold some special stuff needed for TSFE integration. This won't
be a plugins FE API.

> class_tx_dam_media.php? Is there any further FE-API yet - like for
> processing selections? Or do I have to use f.e. the functions from
> class.tx_dam_selection.php (trying to avoid the BE functions)? I would have
> some more questions about manipulating DAM from the FE. Is it ok if I write
> you a mail?

Currently I work on FE stuff. Some of the existing things needs to be changed
a little to work in BE and FE, but in general tx_dam and tx_dam_media will
work for both.
Additionally there will be a special FE lib if needed, but I hope I can avoid
that. I hate all the BE/FE separation.
So all needed low level stuff for FE will be there, I think.

What's still needed is high level stuff like FE classes for uploading or safe
downloads for example.

René

--
COLORCUBE