[TYPO3-dam] Bugfix release dam 1.0.1

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Tue Apr 11 17:51:18 CEST 2006

> Good work. I have a little suggestion for class.tx_dam_tsfe.php. It'll
> be nice if the table for the comparison could also be defined from
> within TS.
> This way many extensions could benefit from the reference function.
> Currently I changed mc_podcast to work with references inside tt_news
> records.

What about that ...

ext/dam/lib/class.tx_dam_tsfe.php:
change
$damFiles = tx_dam_db::getReferencedFiles('tt_content',
$this->cObj->data['uid'], $refField);

$refTable = $conf['refTable'] ? $conf['refTable'] : 'tt_content';
$damFiles = tx_dam_db::getReferencedFiles($refTable, $this->cObj->data['uid'],
$refField);

I will include that in next release if you agree.

> What do you think? Should I report it as "bug"/featurerequest to
> www.wouldbenice.org? :)

I didn't know that domain :-)

René

--