[TYPO3-dam] DD DAM Gallery - Getting Started

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Wed Dec 21 11:49:34 CET 2005

OK... my category was hidden! That hadn't mattered up until now... :-)

Thanks for the nice initial work on the extension. I look forward to seeing
how it pans out.

Is there a plan to include the user-extension categories too?

Steven

news:mailman.1.1135158967.3600.typo3-project-dam at lists.netfielders.de...