[TYPO3-dam] DD DAM Gallery - Getting Started

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Wed Dec 21 11:31:02 CET 2005

Thanks Franz.

I have a single category and around 8000 files, some of which are applied to
this category, but most to my some separate hierarchies of categories
provided by my own extension. I'm not sure if the extension would pick these
ones up.

At any rate, the "normal" behaviour mentioned does not seem to happen, so I
guess I'll have to dig in the code a bit to see what might be happening.

Thanks again for the quick response.

Steven

news:mailman.1.1135158967.3600.typo3-project-dam at lists.netfielders.de...