[TYPO3-content-rendering] [TYPO3-core] RFC #8070: Feature: CSS styled content / scalable rendering of images

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Fri Dec 12 10:40:03 CET 2008

Hi Stefan,

Am 11.12.2008 16:25 schrieb Stefan Beylen:
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>> Assume only "normal sized".
>
> have a look at the _second_ part of the podcast here this is really some
> nice stuff!
>
> http://castor.t3o.punkt.de/files/podkast_7mf_css.m4v

That's what I thought as well (first). You may want to have a look at
www.ea-aw.de/en.html where this concept has been pushed forward to be
just true for content images as well.

In the meantime I would think that having percentage based values would
be even nicer - meaning more flexible for fitting eg into arbitrary
(well... up to reasonable layout restrictions probably) browser resolutions.

Ralf