[TYPO3-content-rendering] default inline-styles for ul + ol

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Mon Dec 15 11:13:45 CET 2008

Hi,

as googlemail deletes all CSS in the header of a HTML-mail I need some
inline-CSS-styles for the UL and OL-tags. But when I try the following:

lib.parseFunc_RTE{
   nonTypoTagStdWrap{
     encapsLines{
       addAttributes.P{
         class >
         style = margin:0 0 15px 0;
       }
     }
   }
   tags.link.typolink.ATagParams = style="color:#EC6102"

   externalBlocks{
     ol.callRecursive=1
     ol.callRecursive.tagStdWrap.HTMLparser = 1
     ol.callRecursive.tagStdWrap.HTMLparser.tags.ol.fixAttrib.style{
       default = margin:0 0 15px 30px;
     }

     ul.callRecursive=1
     ul.callRecursive.tagStdWrap.HTMLparser = 1
     ul.callRecursive.tagStdWrap.HTMLparser.tags.ul.fixAttrib.style{
       default = margin:0 0 15px 30px;
     }
   }
}

within the UL/OL-tag an additional P-Tag is rendered:

<ol style="margin:0 0 15px 30px;">
     <li>asdf</li>
     <li>asdf</li>
</ol>

How is it possible to get the inline-styles and at the same time get rid
of this P-tag?

Couldn't found a solution so far,
Michael