[TYPO3-content-rendering] noBlur=1

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Fri Jul 6 13:44:35 CEST 2007

hi ben!

ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
> Funny as always ;-)

just noBlur=0 makes me sad ;)

> 1. People who build TYPO3 websites with the blur thingy in it do not know what
> it means.

ok, got you wrong before

 > So I say "Disable it by default". They will never miss it ;-) No need
> to bloat the source with that.

yes! or _at least_ a global setting to disable it for all - no matter if
sitemap or menu or ...
even though I set it in my typoscript for the tmenus it still appears on
one or other place in default setup, one always has to search the HTML
source for "onfocus" to be sure its clean

> 2. Sorry I meant "PAGE_TARGET = ". Anyway is that default already?

dont think so - but should be as well!
same goes again for the sitemap thing - the links are always opened in
target="page" - no good

tAKe cARe dude :)