[TYPO3-content-rendering] noBlur=1

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Fri Jul 6 13:10:41 CEST 2007

Stefan Beylen wrote:
> hi ben!
>
> ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
>> A cent from me ;-) I really doubt if anyone that has it enabled even
>> knows why.
>
> you mean disabled, right? its enabled by default and thats a no good imo
>
>> This is really an old skool thingy. It is best to have it noted in the
>> upgrade
>> wizard along with PAGE_TARGET = 0 (hmmm.. is that already default btw)
>
> PAGE_TARGET=_self? ;)
>
> regs

Hi Dude,

Funny as always ;-)

1. People who build TYPO3 websites with the blur thingy in it do not know what
it means. So I say "Disable it by default". They will never miss it ;-) No need
to bloat the source with that.
2. Sorry I meant "PAGE_TARGET = ". Anyway is that default already?

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation