[TYPO3-content-rendering] RFC: default wrap for each CE? (section_frame)

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Thu Jan 19 23:12:41 CET 2006

Peter Niederlag wrote:

> I knew that. ;) You have been the guy that requested already to get rid
> of the div around the h1-h6. ;)

always looking for k's to get rid of ;-)

>> It only adds extra tags and extra k's.
>> I would not need it for my styling. Can you give some examples of how
>> you use it?
>
> #content div.csc-frame {
>  margin: x;
>  padding: x;
> }
>
> #content div.csc-frame p{
>  // whatever style
>  // very nice cause I don't have to use any .class for p
>  // style that is applied to *any* p on my CE only !!!
> }
>
> also very nice on column-based layouts. just change #content to #colleft
> or however you call it.
>
> Its a chance to apply any style to header and content of an element in
> one go (margin-top, margin-bottom)...
>
> Well, I don't really care, I'll just keep adding it in my custom-layer.

Never used it, but it makes sense to me now. I still wouldn't want that
as something default. I might use your solution sometimes though.

> ;) and we talk 'bout it in fische. U R coming, aint U?

Oops sorry not this time. I make a habit of skipping one year each time,
but I always feel sorry I'm not coming right before the snowboardtour.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation