[TYPO3-content-rendering] RFC: default wrap for each CE? (section_frame)

Carla Froitzheim cf at cf-webservice.de
Thu Jan 19 23:56:24 CET 2006

Peter Niederlag wrote:

>Well, I don't really care, I'll just keep adding it in my custom-layer.

I also have it as default in my TS. The main reason is that img w/text
element with floating image needs it for a clean clear of the float.
Otherwise the img w/text clear clears the parent element which in a 3
column floating layout means the content is pushed to the end of the
left or the right column (depends on which is longer).

Carla