[TYPO3-content-rendering] RFC: default wrap for each CE? (section_frame)

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Jan 19 22:03:50 CET 2006

Hi,

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
[...]
> I would not want that as default.

I knew that. ;) You have been the guy that requested already to get rid
of the div around the h1-h6. ;)

> It only adds extra tags and extra k's.
> I would not need it for my styling. Can you give some examples of how
> you use it?

#content div.csc-frame {
 margin: x;
 padding: x;
}

#content div.csc-frame p{
 // whatever style
 // very nice cause I don't have to use any .class for p
 // style that is applied to *any* p on my CE only !!!
}

also very nice on column-based layouts. just change #content to #colleft
or however you call it.

Its a chance to apply any style to header and content of an element in
one go (margin-top, margin-bottom)...

Well, I don't really care, I'll just keep adding it in my custom-layer.
;) and we talk 'bout it in fische. U R coming, aint U?

Have fun,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag