[TYPO3-content-rendering] Roadmap Feature Request

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Mon Apr 17 13:49:40 CEST 2006

Hi Joey, and others,

I agree with you that there were some troubles in communication... As I
was the responsible guy for getting the accessibility features into the
core, I was responsible for the communication as well. Anyways, I don't
think I made many mistakes in that area... I always kept the list
updated about last development, and asked for comments and help. I got
some, mostly from Ernesto and Ben (thanks again!).
In general, all patches were available in the bugtracker, there were
CSC-Versions available for testing.
As I (myself) didn't consider myself a too big expert of accessibility,
I asked the people involved for comments on my code - namely Ernesto,
Ben and Kai Laborenz - they helped me with patches or typoscript as well.
I am always open to suggestions how we could improve the workflow. For
this, I opened a new thread, we might continue the discussion there.

Greets, Sebastian