[TYPO3-content-rendering] Roadmap Feature Request

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Apr 9 20:53:53 CEST 2006

Elmar Hinz schrieb:
> I remember a thread a few weeks ago,
> where a developer has nearly defined something hair-raising like
>                accessibility = XML.
> This shows that the work of the content rendering group is still most
> important.

Hmpf yes, but I recall such statements from various posters here. I
don't think that it were always Core delevelopers. To the contrary half
a year ago there was such a
xhtml-validity-is-the-key-to-accesibility-hype it was hard to bear.

Ok, not the key. But some calimed that valid xhtml was zthe most
important thing. Which is IMHO not true. Valid code helps but every
client (browser, screenreader, etc) must cope with crappy code. So what
happened is that most thought went into the xml stuff and only lately
the code itself became an issue.

Masi