[TYPO3-content-rendering] Fieldset around radio-button group

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Apr 6 18:15:40 CEST 2006

JoH schrieb:

> IMHO we are still far from 4.0 final, but this is another story ...

Maybe you did and I didn't know it, but did you check the generated code in
earlier test versions (any of the betas)?

I'm happy that we ship soon. And I hope we get a 4.1 soon (2-4 month) that
will polish and further enhance all the new stuff of 4.0 and fix some more
bugs we know of.

But I'm worried that the content rendering group is starting to discuss the
ideal markup at this time. Perhaps one of you should join the Core
developers group as a representative.

If you're talking about other issues. Well, we all know that there are bugs
and that there will still be bugs even if we try very hard to fix them all.
If you want to release without known bugs, you'll never release anything.

Masi