[TYPO3-content-rendering] [Typo3-dev] Re: Smart Content Rendering

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 10:17:05 CEST 2005

We need a coordinated effort around a good, and
commonly understood architecture. E.g. developers
working on the "user authentication" aspect should
not have to learn anything about  "session
management"... we need real objects!

Anyway, I'm going to summarise this thread and
publish it in a document - I think we've been
agreeing a lot for the past few days. Let's try to
work out how to do something - and stop just
talking...

Dan