[TYPO3-content-rendering] TYPO 3.8 and image alignment problemsin Gecko-Opera Browsers

Alexander Schories alexander at schories.com
Mon May 30 08:33:07 CEST 2005

Good morning list, :)

> b) if the core begins to output browser specific CSS (for
> Gecko/Opera in
> this case) - well, where will that end? I think the aim for the core
> should always be to produce one single HTML/CSS concept that is valid
> for all browsers.

Agreed! I believe it is important, that TYPO3 continues to produce good,
general output and will not have "x" render cores for "x" browsers or even
browser versions, that would all have to be maintained separatly..

Thank you all for your efforts!

Kind Regards

Alexander Schories
Tuebingen, Germany

If privacy or security of communication is on your mind, feel free to
establish a secure transmission using the PGP public key obtainable from
http://www.schories.com/alexander/pubkey/alexander_schories.asc