[TYPO3-content-rendering] css_styled_content

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Mon May 9 22:41:05 CEST 2005

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:

> Would you like to see that as a separate extension?

Because for accessibility reasons some features/fields woll have to be
required. Which is fine by me, but perhaps not for others. At least it
was not ok with Kasper. He said he doesnÄt want to force alt-Attributes
onto users.

A separate extension, which should be of such quality that it is shipped
as a sysext, frees us from such constraints. We can add as many
(required) fields as we want, but don't hassle other folks.

The other reason is that I think Kasper won't like to change the
generated HTML much. Besides the CSS sugar it's old-style and reasonable
backwards compatible. Enforcing accessibility will lead to bigger
changes. But changes are ok, if we have our own extension.

Masi