[TYPO3-content-rendering] css_styled_content

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Tue May 10 00:33:58 CEST 2005

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
>

>> Would you like to see that as a separate extension?
>

> Because for accessibility reasons some features/fields woll have to be
> required. Which is fine by me, but perhaps not for others. At least it
> was not ok with Kasper. He said he doesnÄt want to force alt-Attributes
> onto users.
>
> A separate extension, which should be of such quality that it is shipped
> as a sysext, frees us from such constraints. We can add as many
> (required) fields as we want, but don't hassle other folks.
>
> The other reason is that I think Kasper won't like to change the
> generated HTML much. Besides the CSS sugar it's old-style and reasonable
> backwards compatible. Enforcing accessibility will lead to bigger
> changes. But changes are ok, if we have our own extension.

Yes cool,

Stefan asked me for an accessible mailform setup. I sent him one maybe we should
keep stuff like that in some repository. Question is where to could keep that
centralised. Has anyone made a cleanup of css_styled_content already? Sacha maybe?

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation