[TYPO3-content-rendering] css_styled_content

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Mon May 9 12:20:31 CEST 2005

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
>
>> Carla Froitzheim wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I currently have a lot of TS cleanup for css_styled_content, e.g. for
>>> the tt_content.menu.20.x part to get sitemaps as correctly nested ul
>>> lists. It works fine and together with Jan´s dfn-support script they
>>> also fulfill the accessibilty recommendations.
>>> Are there any plans to have this in a future version of
>>> css_styled_content?
>>

>> Hi Carla,
>>
>> Could you post a link to that template. I could imagine we keep it
>> somewhere like in CVS (allthough I am an absolute zero dealing with
>> CVS) to maintain it. We could also split it up in snippets as I have
>> never used the dfn and don't know if it would be really necessary.
>> Kinda missed that thread ;-)
>>
>> Would do you think?
>

> I wouldn't try to change css_styled_content as one of it's goal is
> backwards compatibility.
>
> But I welcome any effort to create a new extension that may or may not
> extend css_styled_content. I'm fine with either option.
>
> Buliding upon css_styled_content has the advantage that we need only
> redefine the "broken" parts. Starting (more or less) from scratch frees
> us from really old cruft.

Hi Martin,

I agree here. I also made the mistake to create a 'new'
css_styled_content. One thing I could easily post is the menu part. I
have the examples of that on my personal website.
http://ben.vantende.net/menu/ including the setup part.

> Anyway, I'd like to see an "accessible_content" extension on the
> sourceforge CVS.

Would you like to see that as a separate extension?

gRTZ

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation