[TYPO3-content-rendering] css_styled_content

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun May 8 11:11:32 CEST 2005

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
> Carla Froitzheim wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I currently have a lot of TS cleanup for css_styled_content, e.g. for
>> the tt_content.menu.20.x part to get sitemaps as correctly nested ul
>> lists. It works fine and together with Jan´s dfn-support script they
>> also fulfill the accessibilty recommendations.
>> Are there any plans to have this in a future version of
>> css_styled_content?
>
> Hi Carla,
>
> Could you post a link to that template. I could imagine we keep it
> somewhere like in CVS (allthough I am an absolute zero dealing with CVS)
> to maintain it. We could also split it up in snippets as I have never
> used the dfn and don't know if it would be really necessary. Kinda
> missed that thread ;-)
>
> Would do you think?

I wouldn't try to change css_styled_content as one of it's goal is
backwards compatibility.

But I welcome any effort to create a new extension that may or may not
extend css_styled_content. I'm fine with either option.

Buliding upon css_styled_content has the advantage that we need only
redefine the "broken" parts. Starting (more or less) from scratch frees
us from really old cruft.

Anyway, I'd like to see an "accessible_content" extension on the
sourceforge CVS.

Masi