[TYPO3-content-rendering] css_styled_content

Carla Froitzheim cf at cf-webservice.de
Tue May 3 23:25:02 CEST 2005

> Could you post a link to that template. I could imagine we keep it
> somewhere like in CVS (allthough I am an absolute zero dealing with
> CVS) to maintain it. We could also split it up in snippets as I have
> never used the dfn and don't know if it would be really necessary.
> Kinda missed that thread ;-)

Hi Ben,

http://www.cf-webservice.de/t3snippet/ts-sitemap2ul.txt

Regarding dfn there is an article on
http://www.einfach-fuer-alle.de/artikel/menues/
They recommend to use the <dfn> tag to make ul menus really accessible.

dfn support is just 1 entry in each menu item so I don´t know whether
there is need to split it.

I am also a zero dealing with CVS so I am glad you manage this ;-)

Carla