[TYPO3-content-rendering] css_styled_content

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Tue May 3 21:20:43 CEST 2005

Carla Froitzheim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I currently have a lot of TS cleanup for css_styled_content, e.g. for
> the tt_content.menu.20.x part to get sitemaps as correctly nested ul
> lists. It works fine and together with Jan´s dfn-support script they
> also fulfill the accessibilty recommendations.
> Are there any plans to have this in a future version of css_styled_content?

Hi Carla,

Could you post a link to that template. I could imagine we keep it somewhere
like in CVS (allthough I am an absolute zero dealing with CVS) to maintain it.
We could also split it up in snippets as I have never used the dfn and don't
know if it would be really necessary. Kinda missed that thread ;-)

Would do you think?

gRTZ

ben
--