[TYPO3-content-rendering] TYPO3 3.8.0 XHTML strict mailform

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Jun 5 00:20:49 CEST 2005

Martin Kutschker wrote:

> Rupert, are you preparing a patch or shall I do it? As for 3.8.1: a config
> var is a feature, but we get no new features for 3.8.x, but I think we can
> change to hash of the form field name into the escaped form field name
> (the form name must stay to get unique ids). Perhaps the radio buttons can
> be fixed as well.

I didn't get the point if this is a bug or an improvement. If it's a bug
then it should be fixed in 3.8.1 even if it adds some new option (which
doesn't affect any existing installations, right?).

So Rupi or Masi, can you do that, please?
In any way, please contact me before you commit to CVS!

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out