[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS Styled Imgtext

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Wed Jul 6 11:38:31 CEST 2005

Stefan Beylen wrote:
> I think maybe the 3rd one trusted could be TYPO3 Association?

I know this doesnt belong here but I got another idea:
(and I dont know where it actually belongs thats why I put it here)

A programmer makes his extension (and finishes it).
With the extension comes a manual that describes exactly what the
extension can and cant do. Maybe even a testsite so users can test the
ext if it fits their needs.
So if someone wants the extension he has to pay a certain amount (set by
the assoc) until the full sponsoring is paid. of course the assoc has to
give their agreement to the total amount.
When full sponsoring is paid, the extension goes public and is free to
download for everyone.
so if you want it desperatly, you have to pay, if you dont want it that
desperately you'll have to wait until it is fully paid.