[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS Styled Imgtext

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Tue Jul 5 17:14:50 CEST 2005

> the current code of css_styled_imgtext is not working and _far_ away
> from perfect. too far. plus: it will never even come close to
> css_styled_content. I am convinced that the method I proposed is the
> _only_ one that can get the closest to css_styled_content.

Well - with this attitude I guess you will be the only one working on your
ingenious, universal and inerrable solution.
And I wish you good luck on your quest for sponsoring ;-)

Is there anyone interested in a constructive discussion, where it might be
possible that ones personal opinion could be wrong?

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau