[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS Styled Imgtext

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Mon Jul 4 11:07:35 CEST 2005

> To clearify and sumarise my argument:
>
> A. I'm not in favour of *changing*any backend behavior - especially
> not in conjuntion with the classic image concept.
>
> B. I'm in favour of a cleaner TS/Table solution than the one we have
>   now which ships with the core.
>
> C. I'd like a stable css_styled_imgtxt that does (but not necessarily
> has to do) most what the classic image concept provides plus mabey
> some extra features that might require *additional* backend forms.

Seems we are running on the same track now ... ;-)
But I guess it will take a long time to convince the purists that CSS styled
tables are the way to go here ...
You know how the office of a CSS purist is furnished?
Only chairs - no tables ;-p

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau