[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS Styled Imgtext

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker at no5pam.blackbox.net
Mon Jul 4 14:04:01 CEST 2005

"Stefan Beylen" <intsys at swissinfo.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1120428640.14772.typo3-project-content-rendering at lists.netfielders.de...
> Anything new at this end?
>
> I was looking at css_styled_imgtext and want to ask if it is really a good
> idea to wrap everything in <div>-s...wouldnt it be better to use <span>-s?
> I dont like it if there are divs floating everywhere...

Some of the DIVs are needed get the alignment correct.

Some are *perhaps* but I'm not sure simple for easy styling. The might be
replacable by spans. But, you cannot do everything to a span, eg you cannot
have a border.

So I suggest someone who dislikes the divs comes up with a different
HTML/CSS design. But rememeber this design must be able zo support all the
alignment options and must be ready for multiple images.

Masi