[TYPO3-content-rendering] Improvement of table rendering / table wizard

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Mon Dec 19 22:26:09 CET 2005

Hi Sacha,

The accessible tables that are now being merged into csc with the wizard
that accomodates field delimiter and text delimiter (yes, yes, yes) is
in my opinion the best solution of getting the present ce in accessible
mode. I was ever so happy that Sebastian was open to my suggestion to
add the 'Table parsing' (field/text delimiter) option as I know loads of
folks just want to paste csv export from an office app and that is never
pipe separated. It just does it job in a very robust way. Lots of things
have to be done for 4.0 and I am happy the three majors (form, table,
imgtext) on the wishlist of CRG are being rewarded. That is all due
thanks to great people like: Rupert, JoH, Michael, Sebastian, Ernesto,
Kai, Andreas and you (pfff I hope I did not forget anyone) who managed
to work together on this in some way and also produced something. Your
suggestions are I think nice-to-have's for a life after 4.0. I think
there just isn't any time to focus on that now. If Stanislas wants to
add your example to RTE that would be great if not very cool. The RTE is
still under development so I guess Stanislas would want to consider
that. Something for the TYPO3-RTE list.

BTW It is possible to add a width to a column. The classes in the table
provide just that option. For your convenience you can also add a custom
class to your table ;-)

gRTz

ben

--