[TYPO3-content-rendering] Improvement of table rendering / table wizard

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Wed Dec 21 11:34:30 CET 2005

Hi,

in my opinion it is better to do the table-scaling, coloring etc. via
predefined table-styles. So I prefer the current table-wizard which
seperates the content from the layout and gives full control over the
layout.

Editors with to much configurable options are only creating content
which is a nightmare for every designer ("uh, yea, I like the comic-font
- ah, and the table has to pop out - so I color it yellow with red text
in it and a big fat green border - that'll look great")...

I agree that it is not that intuitive in usage, but I think this will
change in v5.0 during the useability-redesign of the backend.

Independet from that a table-importer would be a really nice feature :)
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch