[TYPO3-community] Future of the community extension

Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) simonschaufi at guugelmail.de
Mon May 6 00:19:39 CEST 2013

"was not approved". where did you find that?

As I don't get any feedback from people requesting it, my motivation is
not so high for "just coding it". Tymek might know more about it as he
knows some customers/people who use it.

I would be happy to get some external sponsoring! As i have some time
for coding right now (yes i really do!), i could code it.

Regards, Schaufi